11.10.2005

Science!


I spent half of my day yesterday at the dentist re-enacting scenes from Marathon Man (actually, not really, my dentist is very nice, but she still managed to leave me in a good deal of pain for the next 12 hours).

I got back to the office only to find that my parking lot was full, which left me on my own to find parking on the street. Frustrating, to say the least. Not to mention the fact that there are a dozen or so spots that remain empty and reserved for God knows who. I pointed this out to the parking lot attendant, but, as I learned, it's extremely difficult to convey sarcasm when half of your face is paralyzed by novocaine.

In any event, Samson continues to produce enough snot to merit his own Garbage Pail Kid card, but he is otherwise doing just fine. Yesterday he and his crew went to the Science Center. I haven't had much time to write lately, so I wanted to at least post some photos from their little field trip.

And yes, I'm jealous. The most interesting thing that happened at my office yesterday was a fire drill. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to be outside in the autumn sunshine, but I would much rather have been playing in the water tables with Sam and co.

No comments: