7.02.2007

Baba O'Samson

That YouTube is a powerful thing. Samson is constantly trying out new ways to play his guitar [we're in trouble if he ever sees the footage of Hendrix at Monterey].

In any event, he was doing this crazy arm thing, and I told him he looked like Pete Townshend of the Who. Later on that day, I sat him on my lap, typed in "pete townsend baba o'riley," and hey presto: this clip.

By the way, this song (and possibly even the performance linked to above) predate the birth of both of Samson's parents. I'm just saying...

So we now have Samson jumping all over the house and trying his best to do that windmill thing "like PIT TOWNHEAD." If Blogger ever allows me to post video directly, you can see for yourself. I'll try to get some photos up in the meantime.

Long live rock.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi Brian,

This is Caroline in Delhi. I was just checking out your blog after some time and can't get over how big Samson and Jane are!!! I haven't even met Jane yet. I'm dying. They're ridiculously adorable. Would love to catch up some time soon. All is well in Delhi. Lots of travel, but lots of Bollywood dancing, too. I'm taking courses at a dance school here. Friends and work are great.
I look forward to catching up soon. Stay in touch...My best to Vicki...Caroline