7.25.2006

Rock star

I was not fast enough with the camera yesterday, but I finally figured out why Samson keeps going into our bedroom and putting his mouth on the bedknob at the foot of our bed.

I should explain: For our tenth anniversary, Vicki and I decided to treat ourselves to a new bed.

So far, Samson has yet to figure out that the footboard(?) could double as a ladder.

He has, however, been spending an awful lot of time standing next to the bed with his mouth on --- or very close to --- the bedknob. Weird, right?

So I've kept after him whenever I see this, and we've had some talks about how we don't lick furniture in our house [I'm not taking responsibility for what you do in yours]. But all to no avail.

Until last night during naked time (Samson's clothes-free, five-minute, post-dinner, pre-pjs and bedtime stories break), when he grabbed his guitar, ran into the bedroom, and proceeded to sing into the bedknob.

While strumming his guitar.

Like I said, I need to get a photo of this to really do it justice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing young Samson is not privy to the words of "All Shook Up". Bad naked.