3.17.2009

The wearing of the green


So I've been far too busy doing actual work at work to be able to post. And at night, well, if I don't fall asleep while reading Samson a story, I've been falling asleep shortly thereafter while trying to get through Ulysses.

But I'm back, and on a night I would --- in years gone by --- have been out until the wee small hours of the morning, I find myself blogging. It's nice to be back. As my good friend Jared once said: "19-year-old you would hate mid-thirties you." He's probably right, but I'm just as glad to be here on the couch and feel like the fact that I'm awake is a minor St. Patrick's miracle. I lead a very full life.

Lots has transpired in the past few weeks: Jane is now speaking in full sentences; Samson has discovered Tom and Jerry; and we finally got a fix for what was a really frustrating inability to download photos from our camera.

I'll do my best to be on top of this again, and I figured I'd get back in the swing with a few pics of the kiddoes. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: