1.25.2006

The karmic wheel spins

I don't think my parents are Buddhists, but I know they get some kind of vicarious karmic pleasure from seeing me tell Samson not to do something and then seeing him give me this look.

In this instance, I was reminding him, yet again, to use both hands when climbing the stairs. He's obsessed with keeping a truck with him at all times --- it's like he expects a tiny construction project to break out somewhere in the house. [Which actually would be kind of cool if all of a sudden there was a tiny site with a bunch of tiny guys in hard hats building something and waiting for Samson to bring the front-loader. There'd be a tiny coffee cart pulled alongside them, and you'd hear tiny whistles every time Vicki walked by...]

Anyway, I've now lost count of how many times I've said: "Don't give me that face. I invented that face!"

Honestly, could you give that little face a time-out?

No comments: