3.29.2006

In between days


I'm still trying to catch up at work, and we've just gotten all new windows installed in our house, which means almost every room has all the furniture in the middle of the floor. So it's taken me a few days to get some photos downloaded.

I took Monday off in anticipation of the window guys coming. When they canceled, I took it as a providential sign that I should still stay home from work and we should take Samson to the zoo. Definitely a good move. [And yes, I know the sun is in his eyes in that picture above; young Samson refuses to wear a hat or sunglasses. He's also never heard of B.F. Skinner...]

We had lots of fun looking at the animals and trying out Vicki's new camera. Once again, Samson tried to join the penguins. And once again, I got to test my wrist strength.


We also did some marching.


In fact, things went swimmingly (no pun intended) until we made a quick stop on the way out at the farm exhibit. There, once again, Samson came face to face with his nemesis.

And he blinked. Actually, he cried. Although to be fair, that burro does look sort of fierce.

No comments: