12.29.2008

Injured reserve

Occassionally, and through sheer stupidity no fault of one's own, injury occurs. It could be anything: trying to move a dryer still full with wet clothes fighting off would-be assailants, running into a burning orphanage to save children, lifting a box that your wife clearly told you was too heavy, or one too many 500-pound squat thrusts.

Who knows how I hurt my back? Regardless, hurt it is, which means I have not done much posting of late because blogging means sitting, and since I sit at a keyboard all day at work (sounds exciting, no?), the thought of sitting more when I get home is not so appealing.

Regardless, I am on the mend. And while I may yet be walking around like Verbal Kent with a slight grimace and twinge in my gait, rest assured: I'm ok.

All of which is to say I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'll be doing some catching up in the next few days, and I thank you for your patience.

No comments: