2.08.2006

Foiled again


Samson is obsessed with climbing into his little toy box. I, however, am equally obsessed that he not do this as he almost always ends up falling over onto his head. For some reason, last night I decided that enough was enough. Concussion or no, I would let him get into the toy box. He'd bump his head and realize it wasn't worth it, and we'd all go on our merry way with toys in the toy box and Sam outside the toy box.

As you can see, it didn't quite work out that way. Which is not to say I was rooting for him to fall on his head, but you have to admit this makes it a lot harder to be credible the next time I try to persuade him to stay out of the laundry basket, recycled paper bin, etc.

And no, you're not imagining things: that is the same shirt he was wearing on Sunday at the aquarium. I can say that he really likes that shirt. I can also say that I was at work when said shirt was put on him. When I left in the morning, he was wearing pjs. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just saying is all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was on top of the laundry basket smart@##. Besides, it's really cute :-)

Anonymous said...

I know who she is, i know who she is