5.09.2006

Caption contest


In the spirit of true web collaboration and interactivity (or blatant laziness, your choice), I hereby invite you to provide a caption for this photo.

It's sort of like the New Yorker contest, but less urbane and with no prize.

Entries will be judged for their originality and wit and should be less than 20 words. Good luck!

FAQs:

Q: Do spelling and grammar count?

A: Is English your first language?

Q: Do you provide my e-mail information to third party organizations?

A: Yes. They are known as list brokers, and this is how I will pay for Samson's college.

Q: Shouldn't you be working right now?

A: Probably.

Q: What if no one enters the contest?

A: I will be sad.

Q: What if no one is funny?

A: I will be sadder.

Q: How will I know if I've won?

A: You'll receive a call in the middle of the night. Just like the Nobel laureates. Except this call will be from Samson. And he'll probably be saying something along the lines of "No. No like it! Sleeping!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of pressure. The challenge is on!

Northern_Girl said...

"Holy Spring Flowers, Batman!"

No - that's lame. Cute photo, tho. :)

Anonymous said...

Entry 1: "NO WAY! IS THAT A BUS FULL OF BIG KIDS WITH A BULLDOZER ON THE FRONT AND GARBAGE MEN HANGING OFF THE BACK?"

Entry 2: "Is that....you, Anna?"

Anonymous said...

mom- words fail me.

Anonymous said...

doh!

Anonymous said...

"I can't believe Chris Daughtry was booted off American Idol last night."

Anonymous said...

"What is Janet Reno doing wearing white shoes before Memorial Day?!? Wait... what is Janet Reno doing wearing white shoes at all?!?"

Anonymous said...

"Everybody look! It's Brangelina!!"

Anonymous said...

" Damn, doesn't my father do anything else besides this blog page?"