10.08.2005

Cue the Delilah jokes




Samson had his first haircut today, which actually went pretty well. I'm not saying he wants to do it again tomorrow, but he did a good job. We had a 20-minute wait, and so I think he got a feel for the whole barbershop experience --- although he didn't seem very interested in the back issues of Field & Stream. And he was totally uninterested in Mr. Charlie's Big-Mouth Bass. He likes trucks and cats and big kids. Anthropomorphic wall hangings singing old Motown tunes? Sam doesn't play that game.

Afterward, we went to the bagel place next door for a treat; I think we all needed some round bread and cream cheese.




Two questions:

1. Doesn't he look older with his hair cut? Seriously, he does.
2. I didn't get my hair cut, so how come I had to wear the "Steel Magnolias" smock?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about older but he certainly looks a lot like Dada when he was young. Not that I actually knew Dada at that point but guess what, I've seen pictures.

Anonymous said...

I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.