10.24.2005

Halloween preview



Yesterday, in addition to being a perfect fall day, was the ZooBoo festival. Samson was probably more interested in watching all the kids than in looking at the animals, but we had a great time and even got to see the penguins getting fed.

By the way, based on my totally unscientific sample, boys named Ian and Jordan need constant reminders to stop touching things.

Also overheard yesterday while we were at the farm exhibit:

Dad: See those chickens?
Boy: They're ugly.
Dad: That's what they look like before you eat them.
Boy: I only eat the leg.



Just in case you're wondering, I have no idea how we got him to keep the hat on for so long, but he wore it for most of the time we were at the zoo. Keep your fingers crossed for next Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to leave a comment right now; but I can't! I'm too terror-stricken by that menacing and menacingly cute lion in the pictures!!! I'm trembling!!