10.13.2005

Tickle-me Samson


Hearing Samson laugh is one of the highlights of my day. Especially when that laugh is attached to a game of chase or tickling.

Turnabout being fair play, he's started trying to tickle us, which also makes him laugh wildly. His tickling is less like actual tickling, though, and more like the opening maneuvers of a rikishi. He's been known to "tickle" Vicki's glasses right off of her head.

Yesterday, while he was with his friends, he kept trying to tickle them. Of course, he was sitting in the red wagon and so was straining against the little seat belt to reach his objets d'tickle, but I think you understand his level of commitment.

He also thinks the cat is ticklish. And the dishwasher.

To be honest, I'm not sure the cat isn't ticklish, but I'm pretty sure he has no chance of being bitten by the dishwasher.

No comments: