12.07.2006

Underage

Because we strive to be green in our house, there are three allegedly empty Sam Adams bottles sitting in the little carry carton next to the trash. They are supposed to go out tonight with the bottles and cans for the recycling pickup tomorrow.

I say allegedly because last night, while I was calling home to say I'd be late, I heard Vicki say "Samson, put that down" followed by Samson's little voice in the background saying: "Mm. That's good. It's salty."

I assume, and I can't say for sure, that they were rinsed before they were placed there. My sister, Greg, and I each had a beer with dinner the other night, but I was doing dishes, not clearing the table. So I have no idea if it was a sip of three-day-old beer or a three-day-old beer/water rinse-out cocktail.

Either way, he slept really soundly last night.

No comments: