8.28.2006

Random Samson

Samson has discovered Halle Berry.

There's a picture of her in the latest Self magazine, which Vicki was reading the other day. I have no idea what the article is about, but there's a photo collage of famous women, with the largest photo being that of Ms. Berry in an orange bikini (I think it's a shot from the movie Swordfish).

In any event, Vicki told me (and I subsequently confirmed with my own independent research) that when he saw her picture he got this wicked little grin on his face and said "See belly."

What does it mean? I have no idea. I'm not worried, but even if I was, I'm pretty sure there's no chapter for this in any of the parenting guides.

Maybe the good folks at the Brazelton Institute would be interested in a long-term study on the effects of exposure to Halle Berry on toddlers. I bet I could get an NIH grant for it...

No comments: