8.08.2007

Get back to work!

Well, you've frittered away another perfectly good year reading this blog. Today marks the second anniversary of dada-ism, and I just want to say thank you for reading. This is truly a labor of love, not to mention an excellent procrastination tool (see Thesis, still unfinished).

But don't take my word for it. Here's what the critics have said:

"I printed out your blob. You write very nicely." --- my mom

"Guess what? I don't do e-mail." --- my dad

Needless to say, I'm trying not to let all of this go to my head. But it's been a good two years. Thanks for being part of it.

Jane is now seven months old (!), and Samson turns three (!!) next month, so there's certainly much more to come.

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for making us laugh!

Anonymous said...

Happy blog-a-versary, or is it anni-blogary? Either way thanks for some excellent reading. More importantly you've given a special rare insight, through words and pictures, into a truly wonderful family. Thanks for your efforts, it's never boring, always appreciated. Love to all!

Anonymous said...

I can t deny the fact that you like me! You like me!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 2nd anniversary! Your "blob" (I can hear Kate saying it, which makes it even funnier) makes my constant conference calls more tolerable. Thanks for consistently decreasing my daily productivity & keep on truckin'.

Cheers, RV

Anonymous said...

Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can't be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe that 6 people left comments here already. can we celebrate Sam's birthday at the end of the month? I can bring extra stickers for the birthday hats.

Let Sam know I have new stickers for his hard hat. Don't worry, no dust masks or ear plugs for Safety Sam. yet.