5.15.2007

Having seen both London and France...

So much for my role as the early morning drop-off pied piper of Samson's class.

Yesterday, as Samson and I settled in to read our customary story, there was a huge crowd gathered over by the bookshelf. Apparently three of Samson's classmates who are already potty-trained were having an underpants showing.

Look, I like to think I deliver a compelling rendition of "I Love Trucks." And I don't want to flatter myself, but I believe my interpretation of "I'm a Big Brother" is both heartfelt and whimsical. But I know when I'm outgunned.

To be honest, I'm not sure Dr. Seuss himself could compete with a Spiderman underpants parade.

Unfortunately (at least as far as Samson's potty-training goes), he was the only one in the class not interested in checking out his classmates' drawers. At this point, Juna might be out of diapers before he is.

No comments: