5.02.2007

Lonely Planet: the early years?


Whatever path he pursues career-wise, I guess Samson is already planning for his "gap year" adventure. Vicki got the kids a little backpack to keep some toys/games in for when we go to church or out to eat. It's kind of a grab-and-go selection of cars, books, etc.

You'd be surprised how much time and energy is expended on the way out the door trying to figure out the right mix of his stuff. I'm showing my age here, but Samson's decision process on what toys we bring reminds me of making mix tapes in college. Anyway, I imagine this will only increase once Jane is old enough to have her own preferences (although something tells me she's going to be really into excavators and firetrucks).

Regardless, Samson took immediate possession of the backpack and is now apparently ready for the Khaosan Road.

No comments: