6.02.2008

Quick sticks


Samson's obsession with baseball has been tempered by a new found interest in lacrosse. It doesn't hurt that we live in the Fertile Crescent of laxdom. So now after dinner we're in the backyard with our sticks.

One of Samson's favorite things to do is "scramble" for the loose ball. Which means each night I am basically getting the crap beat out of me as he yells things "I'm the defenseman, and I'm mean" or "I'm Hopkins and you're The Syracuse; I have to check you."

I have to say, however, he can throw pretty well. Where last year at this time he was struggling to keep the ball in the pocket, now he's all about trying to knock it out of mine. So I suppose that's progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dada - Are you wearing the ice blue J. Crew shorts with lobsters on them?