6.30.2008

Shiner


My poor guy...

Samson started "Space Camp" today at his school, and apparently it's a lot tougher than we expected. The kids were playing outside --- taking a break from their discussion of the Big Bang Theory --- to run around under a sprinkler when Samson and one of the twins, either Ethan or Noah, collided.

I say one of the twins because when he told Vicki the story, it was Ethan. When he told me the story, it was Noah. Whichever one it was, I assume they've got a good sized knot on their head; I've collided with Samson before, and that boy's head is hard.


He's fine now, but I think it put a bit of a damper on the first day of space camp [he wore his NASA hat and everything].

Selfishly, this is at least good timing. The last two times he's gotten a black eye have been the day or two before big family get-togethers. He'll probably still look slightly UFC for our friends' barbecue on the 4th, but by then it should be faded. I hope.

No comments: