8.22.2005

Closed Door Policy


It's official: Samson now has a door on his room. We've held off all this time because his room isn't very big and the door swings in, cutting off a whole corner of the room when open.

Also, because the door was in the attic and I'm not exactly, how you say, pro-active. Vicki called me at work to let me know it was done. I was planning on doing it today after work. Honest. Now I guess I'll have to mow the lawn.

In any event, this has been a long time coming. It's nearly impossible to walk around upstairs without hitting a creaky floorboard, and Samson has some kind of infant Spidey senses that have reduced us to creeping around like teenagers breaking curfew.

He'll probably be fine with it [although advance word from the home front has it that the door was met with much wailing and gnashing of teeth], but I'm going to miss being able to see right in and watching him sleep.

No comments: