8.14.2005

Without a trace

Two of the little people from the schoolbus have not been seen since after breakfast on Friday. We've checked everywhere, but with no success. I half expect to look over by the pack and play tomorrow to find a little Anthony LaPaglia interviewing Maggie at the little farm stand and questioning that little bulldozer operator guy.

We have a pretty small Little People community, so they couldn't have gotten very far. Unless there was some outside involvement (there's been tension between the LPs and the Weebles). But this is all just speculation. At least for now.

The saddest part of the whole affair --- and I wish I was kidding --- is that I found the one missing little person's little green wheelchair. It was tipped on its side, under my reading chair.

Chung chung?

Stay tuned...

No comments: